- Numeronym for Localization, L, 10 chars, n
- nick-name for the process of merging
en-US and a particular
localization into one joint artifact without any missing strings, and
without technical errors, as far as possible.
- Numeronym for Localizability
- Enabling a piece of software to be localized. This is mostly
externalizing English strings, and writing build support to
pick up localized search engines etc.
- The process of creating content in a native language, including
translation, but also customizations like Search.