These linked pages contain design documents for the Networking stack implementation in Gecko. They live in-tree under the ‘netwerk/docs’ directory.
There is also documentation for the HTTP server we use for unit tests.
- HTTP Cache
- The lifecycle of a HTTP request
- HTTP Logging
- Http3Session and streams
- DNS over HTTPS (Trusted Recursive Resolver)
- Submitting actionable networking bugs
- New-to-Necko Resources - An Aggregation
- Networking Test Guidelines
- URL parsers
- Captive portal detection
- Connectivity checking
- Neqo triage guideline