These are the currently implemented try selectors:
- chooser: Select tasks using a web interface.
- fuzzy: Select tasks using a fuzzy finding algorithm and a terminal interface.
- again: Re-run a previous
- empty: Don’t select any tasks. Taskcluster will still run
some tasks automatically (like lint and python unittest tasks). Further tasks
can be chosen with treeherder’s
Add New Jobsfeature.
- syntax: Select tasks using classic try syntax.
- release: Prepare a tree for doing a staging release.
You can run them with:
$ mach try <selector>
See selector specific options by running:
$ mach try <selector> --help