Firefox on Glean (FOG)¶
Firefox on Glean (FOG) is the name of the layer that integrates the Glean SDK into Firefox Desktop.
If you have any questions, please reach out to the team on #glean:mozilla.org.
- Using Firefox on Glean
- Developing Firefox on Glean
- Built-in Pings
- FOG code organization
- Inter-process Communication (IPC)
- Runtime Metric Definition Subsystem: JOG
- Developing with a local Glean build
- Adding a New Metric Type
- Preferences and Defines
- FOG Documentation Style Guide
- Updating glean_parser
- Updating the Glean SDK
- Glean SDK Source